Herbalife Program and Products in the Philippines for Weight Loss
Herbalife is a globally known company that focuses on nutrition, weight management and general well being of people by distributing and selling supplements. The supplements for weight loss programs come inform of shakes rich in either protein, calcium,vitamins or fiber and flavored tea. You can buy Herbalife Nutrition in the Philippines thru trusted online shops and Offline.
What is Herbalife?
- It’s a company that sells supplements for nutrition, weight management, and personal care products.
- Its distributors are spread worldwide; to reach it’s growing number of clients.
- It’s a great source of employment.
- It was founded by Mark Hughes in 1980.
It offers the following products:
- Protein Shake
- A soy-based meal replacement shake
- Heart health products.
- Digestive health products
- Skin care
- Sports nutrition products
- They also have vegetarian, kosher, allergen-free/halal products
- Anne had surgery, her thyroid had been removed and ever since then she has been weak, but the moment she started using Herbalife, she was full of energy.
- John has been overweight. He felt tired most of the time, he was Moody and due to this, he lost his friends. When he started using Herbalife, he lost 20kgs in two months. He is no longer tired, he is always in a good mood, and he gained his friends back.
- Being a secretary, I spend most of the day sitting behind a desk, at the end of the day, I am worn out and tired, I realized sipping on a Herbalife tea, energizes me, stops me from buying a caffeinated drink, enables me to live a healthy life.
Herbalife products for weight loss.
1. Formula 1 protein shake.
- It’s the most widely used weight management product.
- It’s a meal replacement product; the meal is replaced with a balanced shake that aids in weight Loss.
- It contains up to 21 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that help in losing weight.
- It’s available in different flavors like plain or chocolate.
- After a workout, the body looses electrolytes; Formula 1 replenished the lost electrolytes.
- It consists of a high-quality protein from milk and soy.
- It’s a healthy nutritious, balanced diet.
2. Recipe for Formula 1 protein.
- Take two tablespoons of powder and 150ml semi skimmed milk with low fat and mix together.
- If you are using the Formula 1 protein shake for weight loss, replace two meals with the protein shake and eat one balanced diet meal.
- If the shake is for nutritious purposes, and replace one meal with the shake and have two balanced diet meals .
3. Formula 2-Multivitamin Complex
- Just like the name suggests, it’s full of vitamins and minerals. It enables people to reach their daily vitamin, mineral goals while they take their balanced diet.
- It includes the following micronutrients; vitamin A, C and E, folic acid, calcium and iron
- Take one tablet three times a day after meals.
- It can be taken with Formula 1 Protein Shake.
4. Formula 1 in sachet
- It’s portable; you don’t have to measure because the measurements have been done for you. It can be enjoyed anywhere. It is ideal for weight loss. It can be taken for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
5. Formula 1 Express bar
- Contains a high level of proteins, fiber.
Herbalife weight loss program
- First-month weight loss program
Drink two to three glasses of water, the water should be plain early in the morning.
This removes toxins from the body leaving your digestive system very clean.
Mix two spoons of Afresh Energy Drink powder in 300ml of cold or warm water; preference is given to warm water.
After 15mins take one tablet of I Cell-U-Loss with 100ml of water.
30mins later, take three spoons of Formula 1 and two spoons of personalized protein powder in 400 ml water. If using a blender, don’t blend for long because it will kill the nutrients.
One hour later, take two spoons of Afresh Energy Drink powder; mix with 300ml of warm or cold water, this drink is important for speeding up weight loss.
Take one tablet of Cell-U-Loss with 200 ml of water. This should be taken 15mins before having lunch.
An hour after lunch, mix two spoons of Afresh Energy Drink powder in 300ml of cold/warm water.
Take two spoons of Afresh Energy Drink Powder in 300ml of cold or warm water.
After 15 mind takes one Cell-U-Loss tablet with water.
Mix 3 spoons of la 1 in 400ml water. I’d blending, avoid blending for long period of time because it will kill the nutrients.
The recommended water should be taken before 8opm to avoid water retention that leads weight
Herbalife Shakes for weight loss
- Its available in different flavors.
- It regulates blood sugar and blood pressure.
- It is used as an antioxidant
- It’s a detoxifier, cleans the body expelling all the toxins.
- It provides energy to the body
- Causes weight loss by increasing the metabolism rate.
- One loses weight without exercising
- Instead of having a drink with high sugar, replace it with Herbalife tea for a healthier lifestyle and weight loss.
Some of the Herbalife tea include:
- Herbalife Original Tea Concentrate – It can be added to a hot or cold beverage.
- Herbalife Original Tea Packets – They are packed in sachets. Convenient for people on the go.
- Herbalife Lemon Tea Concentrate – Lemon flavoured, homey can be added.
- Herbalife Raspberry Tea Concentrate – Raspberry fruit flavored.
- Herbalife Peach Tea Concentrate – Peach fruit flavored.
Where to buy Herbalife in the Philippines?
It can be bought through selling platforms like:
- and Shoppee.ph
Note: Please be careful when buying online, read reviews from clients about the particular online shop, to get a hint of their operation and if they are trustworthy.
Before consumption, confirm that the product is real by reading it’s labels, components, the seal shouldn’t be broken. Broken seal is a real reason alert sign that something may be wrong with your product.
Side Effects of Herbalife
When taking Herbalife, people may experience different side effects, the side effects is a communication from the body, telling us that the body is being cleaned. The harmful toxins are being expelled from the body. It’s the same as when taking some medication and you start sweating then you are told that it means that the medicine is working.
The reaction experienced normally subsides after a few days.
Some of the adverse side effects could be caused by the wrong diagnosis, that’s why it is important to consult the Health care provider to determine the right dosage for each individual after running some tests.
Some of the side effects include.
- Dry mouth; this can be managed by drinking enough water, to hydrate the body.
- Heart palpitations
- Bad odor
NOTE: Never attempt to easy out some of the side effects with over the counter medications without approval from a medical practitioner, because some of the components from the drug may have bad interaction with Herbalife causing more harm.
- Nutrition is about balance. It’s about eating food in the right portion, having a portion control plate in the house ensures that you eat a balanced diet in the right and healthy proportion. Fill half your plate with vegetables like legumes, lettuce and a quarter plate with proteins and the other quarter with carbohydrates. Fruits are also a must daily consumption.
- Some people work with the rule of ensuring that the food they eat is a size of their fist.
- It’s an advisable to eat small portions of food frequently through the day than having two large meals.
- Some people argue that in the Morning you should eat like a King, lunchtime you eat like a prince, and in the evening you eat like a pauper.
- Have your meals 3 hours before bedtime especially if it’s a meal containing carbohydrates and sugars.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Water suppresses hunger. If you are poor at taking water, you can flavor it with lemon or Orange. You can also set up a rule to enable you to take enough water, the rule could be, when you wake up take 2 glasses of water; this will aid in cleaning the digestive system. Another 2 glasses of water just before lunch, when you go to shower/bathe take another 2 glasses; finally in the evening before dinner add another two glasses. Following this simple rule ensures you drink enough water.
- It’s also important to know the BMI(Body Mass Index). Height and Weight measurements are used to calculate the amount of body fat a person has.
- It’s important to consult your medical practitioner before embarking on any weight loss supplements; he needs to examine your body and rule out any complication that might arise while using the supplement.