Anytime Fitness Gym Club in the Philippines Reviews
What is Anytime Fitness Gym Club in the Philippines
It is a 24-hour fitness/gym/health club franchise in the Philippines and around the globe for both men and women, the largest and fastest growing fitness gym in the country today. It operates an estimated 3,000 franchised/ branches and now located in 32 countries, founded in 2002 at Minnesota, USA. Anytime Fitness Philippines opened its first door in 2014 along Robinsons Pioneer in Mandaluyong City. A fitness center and health club open 24/7, 365 days a year. With a million members, Anytime Fitness knows what convenience, security, affordable and fun fitness health is all about. All its members have a secure access to all its facilities with a computerized keyfob/card (a state-of-the-art protected security system to access all clubs), it is 24-hour accessibility as its name suggests.
Anytime fitness offers a secure and safe environment to all its members, a remote monitoring surveillance system and personal safety devices are available in every club. They have the convenience of private bathrooms and showers for the members to have a chance to freshen up after every workout. Also included are health plan discounts and wellness programs.
The company logo has becoming a trending sight everywhere in the Philippines, “the purple running man” which symbolizes the vision and mission of the company; a fitness to everyone. The purple color associated with calmness, relaxation and arouses drive and power to a human mind and body. An updated and modern fitness equipment, Trainers are certified to direct you to an energizing and fun workout routine, and various classes are also offered. Some of the programs are dancing, yoga and boxing, whichever will best benefit its member. Once, you have become a part of Anytime Fitness Philippines, you are allowed to visits thousands of gym around the nations, and anywhere in the world without paying a single dime, you only need your keyfob. Another reason not to miss a day of a workout when you are not in the Philippines.
A one-of-a-kind fitness gym without the endorsement of a famous celebrity and a TV commercial, mostly known by the social media, the press, free membership, word of mouth from the satisfying members. All members have access to Anytime Fitness App to allows its member to regularly check membership status, to update members information, to view, confirm and cancel appointments, to find different gyms locations, to get to update promotions and offers and finally get to know its history. Anytime Fitness Philippines staffs are known for their friendly and accommodating feel –at- home treatment for their members. Just right for the natural culture of the Filipinos, with a negative connotation in terms of “getting fit” or “diet” involved insecurities to their personality. Every Anytime Fitness members belong to a community, where everyone treated like “brotherhood”, no one will be left behind and no one will force you to do anything you don’t want to, just will make you achieve your fitness goal.
Anytime Fitness Awards
- Ranked #1 on Entrepreneurs Prestigious Franchise 500 list
- 2010 fastest-growing fitness club citation by International Health, Racquet, and Sports Club Association
- 2011 Recognized its franchise with the best business model by Franchise Chatter
- 2011-2013 Ranked as a top workplace by the Star Tribune
- 14th Most Promising (American) Companies for 2013 by FORBES
Anytime Fitness Worldwide Branches Locations
Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, China, Chile, Columbia, England, Grand Cayman, Hongkong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Poland, Qatar, Saudia Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom.
Anytime Fitness Philippines has 38 branches nationwide. It is easy to find a workout place nearby. Here are some of its branches and still counting for the opening of branches in the heart of the each city and provinces near you.
Anytime Fitness Branches in NCR (National Capital Region)
- Alabang – Lower ground floor, Westgate Hub, Filinvest , Muntinlupa
- Makati City – 120 Jupiter St., Bel-Air
2nd Flr. Eton Tower, Dela Rosa, Legaspi Village
3rd Flr. Paseo Center, Paseo de Roxas, Salcedo Village
- Manila – 2nf Flr. Downtown Bldg Center, Quintin Paredes St., Binondo, Manila
- Mandaluyong – 2nd Flr. Cherry Foodarama, Shaw Blvd. , Mandaluyong
- Quezon City – 2nd Flr. Q-Plaza Mindanao, Quezon City
- L2 Robinsons Novaliches Mall, Fairview, Quezon City
- 3rd Flr Rolex Place, Rolex St., Dahlia Avenue
- 1193 Eulogio Rodriquez Sr Ave., New Manila
- UP Town Center, Katipunan
- Ground Flr. National Bookstore, Quezon Avenue
- Roofdeck, The Rock Lifestyle Hub, Holy Spirit
- Maginhawa St., Teacher’s Village East
- 6th Flr., 86 Banawe st., Banawe
- Vertis North-Trinoma, Quezon Avenue, Diliman
- 4th Flr Eastwood Mall, E. Rodriguez Ave, Libis
- San Juan – 8 Missouri Northeast Greenhills
- 3rd Level, G Square Bldg., Wilson Street
- Pasay – Macapagal Blvd. MOA Complex
- 104-H Ground Flr. Five E-Com Center, MOA Pasay City Complex
- 3F / 4F 90 NPSC Bldg., Dona Soledad, Better Living
- Pasig – SM City Ortigas Mall, Ortigas Ave., Extension
- 2F Pioneer Centre, Pioneer St., Kapitolyo
- Level 1, Tiendesitas, Pasig
- 2nd Flr El Pueblo Real de Manila, Julia Vargas st., Ortigas
- Taguig – 2 Flr. B6 Bldg. Bonifacio High Street, Central East
- 2F Forbes Park, Forbestown Road, Burgos Circle, BGC
Anytime Fitness Branches in Provinces :
- Batangas – High 5 Square, Ayala Highway, Mataas na Lupa, Lipa City
- Cavite – GF Main Square Bacoor Blvd, Bacoor
- City Mall Imus Cavite
- SM City Dasmarinas
- 2F 5B, Daang Hari Road, Vista City, Cavite
- Cebu – Capitol Square, N. Escario St., Cebu
- Davao – 2F Abreeza Mall, JP Laurel Ave., Davao
- Laguna – Unit A203-2F A304-3F Coral Center Bldg. Halang Road, Southwoods Ecocentrum
- Level 2, Bldg B Solenad 3, Nuvali, Sta Rosa
- Rizal – The Pinnacle Bldg, 1 Marcos highway, San Isidro, Cainta
- Pampanga – Unit 307 eNTEC 2 Bldg, Nepo Center, Angeles City
RATES and Prices :
rates may vary depending on the location and facility of the branch
One time Joining Fee: 1,000 Pesos
Key Fob: 2,500 Pesos (a high-tech equipment security access for its members)
Monthly fee: 2,500 Pesos (regular rate)
Anytime Fitness in the Philippines Rates and Promos
Trial pass – a 3 day or even 7-day try-out options offered for a new member.
Promos will depend on the branch; every branches offered different promos, and for some newly-opened branch a joining fee will be waived, you just have a to pay for the keyfob and the monthly membership fee. Other branch offers gift items for the first 100 sign-ups, like towels, tumblers, t-shirt, cap, and etc. Some get discounts from the referral of new members, and another discount for the membership fee or may even give a free membership fee for the whole year. Just scout around in your area, and you can find Anytime Fitness Philippines nearby. They prefer the mode of payment through auto debit via credit card, and the members have the option to pay in full or in monthly basis.
To avail for a personal trainer, 10,200 pesos for 12 sessions with one hour each (may vary depending on the branch). Aside from personal training, they also have a fitness consultation to meet your body required health assistance and group training for your friends or teammate.
Anytime Fitness Philippines offer promos for company and business establishments to help their own employees achieve a healthy body and mind because of the demand of work in the office. A healthy return on investment for the company without sacrificing the hours of work in the office, by being healthy their employee’s performance will improve, more work focus, increased productivity, less self-esteem, and lower health care cost. Anytime Fitness has a prepared programs for every company depending on the numbers of employees, a programs that will suit your business needs.
ANYTIME FITNESS PHILIPPINES has opened the door for people finding it hard to where and when to get fit for their unique individual needs without time constraint, day in or day out. A budget-friendly fitness health club opens when you need it the most. Just like having a cup of coffee in your favorite coffee shop, a rest day to a spa or salon, a monthly mobile or internet phone bill and a trip to a movie house or a gig to a bar. It is like owning a gym, whenever you want and feels to get fit, it is always there within walking distance, without staying long hours in the road because of traffic, noise and air pollution. There is no holidays and vacations, no wet and dry seasons, no more excuses for anything to not get the proper healthy body you’ve desired. It fits on your on-the-go lifestyle and everyday schedule. Remember that a healthy mind required a healthy body.
Anytime Fitness Philippine Summary
Anytime fitness Gym Philippines offers the most convenient fitness and health club in the country. A 24-hour fitness gym accessible to all its members day or night. It also offers the most modern fitness equipment and various classes for the individual needs of its members. A very affordable and secure club where you don’t have to spend time to travel, just look around and you will find Anytime Fitness near you.