Best Filipino Diet Meal Plan For Good and Healthy Lifestyle
Planning out the Filipino Diet Meal Plan can be a bit challenging to achieve at first. This is because the regular Filipino diet can be a bit complex time. Unlike most cultures, the Filipinos did not only adopt foreign food types, and they made sure they had some kind of Filipino signature on it. This way, that particular food will be unique to their culture despite the fact that it is a foreign food.
If you have ever had any cravings for the constituents and usefulness of the Filipino Diet Meal Plan, then you are about to satisfy for the quest. This is because this article will be telling you all that you need to know as it regards the subject matter.
When it comes to your health, planning your meal should not present any kind of challenge. The only problem people normally have is that they find it difficult to stick to such diet plan.
Most of the foods prepared in the Philippines in recent times are oily, tasty, fatty kind of foods. On the other hand, if you are the type of person that is always conscious of your health then you need to avoid eating such foods all the time.
What you need is a good meal. A good meal is any meal that will contain the various nutrients needed by the body in healthy proportions. That is to say; a balanced diet should provide all the nutrients in the right mix. It will need to have carbohydrates (good for energy), protein (for building muscles), fats (for vitamin and mineral synthesis), vitamins (to protect you from diseases), minerals (overall wellbeing) and water (for the body to function well). This is why the subject of a balanced diet in our food when planning out our diet cannot be overemphasized.
Just ensure that whenever you are planning out your meal, your meal should contain all these nutrients because that is the only way you can assure yourself of having a healthy diet.
When you have your food served with the right proportion of nutrients, the effects will be felt after you have finished eating. Such an effect will cause you to eat less, hence, making it difficult for you to have any excess weight challenges to deal with.
Just so you can get underway with making the Filipino Diet Meal Plan a reality, these are some of the steps that can put you on the right track as it regards implementing this diet plan. Following the instructions below will help you a lot in trying to make this diet plan a dream come true.
To Ensure Proper Servings Of Vegetables
In order to ensure that you are having your veggies well served, these are some of the pointers you should be looking out for.
- Ginisang Mongo – as a way of preventing arthritis, make sure you soak your mung beans overnight. Be sure to have it soaked for a couple of hours. For effectiveness, use bitter gourd and ampalaya leaves to prepare the dish. The use of pork cracklings is not healthy in this instance. As such, you can leave it out for some other time.
- Pinakbet – Do not leave your vegetables on the fire for too long. Cook them but make sure they still maintain their crispy nature when they are taken. You can avoid the use of excess salt. Fish sauce is not always necessary. If you need the type of food that will stimulate a lot of sweat then you can include sileng labuyo or pinoy chilis.
- Fresh Lumpia – this is a unique pinoy kind of dish, this spring roll actually uses a palm’s heart. It is regarded as a very healthy kind of food. The reasons being that, it not a dish that has been fried. Whenever you are putting this together, try to make sure your ingredients are fresh enough. This way, you will be able to get maximum results from the whole process. For you to make sure your food are contaminants free, you need to make sure you are sticking to basic rules and guidelines required for 100% hygiene during preparation.
- Chop Suey – this is a mixed vegetable dish that can be traced to its Chinese origin. It does not have a fixed way of preparation. To get this, just include the best vegetables in your food components. That are vegetables like carrots, broccoli, bamboo shoots, snow peas, and cauliflower. This dish is meant to be a super-fast dish hence, you do not need it to stay too long on the fire. If you need to add any fats sources, then olive oil will be a right choice.
To Ensure Proper Servings Of Meat
Just so you are sure you are serving your meat in line with the Filipino Diet Meal Plan, these are some of the things you should be on the lookout for.
- Sinigang na Isda – this can be easily prepared with the use or fish or meat. Tuna is equally a good choice in making sinigang. Avoid over seasoning with fish sauce.
- Chicken Inasal – this is grilled chicken that has been marinated in lemon juice and anato oil. You can take the skin of the chicken off before you have it grilled. This is a way of reducing cholesterol.
Best Choice For Breakfast, Snack Or Dessert
- Taho – taho is produced from fresh and soft tofu. When lightly sweetened, it can be just perfect for breakfast or as a snack. The colored taho does not count in this regards.
- Nilagang Itlog – these are nothing but boiled eggs. They provide a lot of energy. Have one taken every morning, and you are fit for the day.
- Leche Flan – ever thought of a dessert that is made from egg yolk? That is what it is.
- Nilagang Saging na Saba – Saba, a banana variant has so many ways of putting it together. However, the healthiest way of preparing it is by boiling it. Some people even have theirs cooked in sugar. This is not too good if you are watching your sugar levels.
- Buko Salad – coconut shreds can be a good dessert, especially when it has been sweetened. Watch the quantity of sugar you are adding to it just so you do not put it in excess.
- Siomai – this is a rich mixture of many food items like shrimp, ground pork, and beef that is wrapped in wanton wrappers with some steaming. You can mix the kind of meat you put in this dish.
What You Can Have As Drinks
- Fresh coconut juice – this coconut juice is so healthy. It is very useful when it comes to cleaning out toxins from the body. It can also be used for treating kidney stones. For you to get the best out of it, you have to take it pure. Without any sweeteners.
- Soy Milk
- Herbal teas – the Philippines are rich when it comes to their possession of nutritious leaves and herbs that you can boil and drink as tea. Lemongrass tea is excellent for digestion. It treats stomach aches as well. Ginger tea is very active in taking care of muscle pains. You can take guyabano tea for intestinal reasons. To treat diarrhea and kidney stones, you can use Sambomg tea. It is very useful in this regards. Pito pito tea is made up of seven herbs. It is usually taken for general wellbeing.
The illustration above is what will guide you into making sure that you are correctly observing the Filipino Diet Meal Plan. This is because anything outside this is cannot be regarded as a proper implementation of the Filipino Diet Meal Plan.
Possible Side Effects with the diet plan
The Filipino Diet Meal Plan has one goal, and that objective is to ensure that your body is well served with balanced nutrients. This meal plan can hardly be associated with any side effects. This is what makes it a perfect choice for anyone who wants the best in this regards.
In conclusion of the above, a lot has been said about the Filipino Diet Meal Plan. It is very obvious that this is a very good meal plan in terms of nutrients. You have also been able to understand that incorporating this diet as part of your meal plan does not really take anything extra apart from what has been mentioned above. Make the Filipino Diet Meal Plan the order of your meal plan, and you can be sure of having a much healthier and balanced lifestyle.