1 Week Filipinos Diet Meal Plan Menus For Natural Weight Loss Style
The average Filipino diet Meal Plan is not only very tasty to look upon, but it also comprises a lot of high carbohydrate and lots of oil. While this can be very inviting and highly pleasant for anyone who wants to eat at a particular point in time, it is not safe to consume any food that does not contain the right proportion of nutrients.
This has always been a major cause for concern in the Philippines, and most people cannot help but worry a lot about it. This is why most people are looking for various ways to cut down on their extra weight without having to put their bodies under severe stress.
As a Filipino, there are much healthier ways to have your food consumed. This is what this article will be focusing on. After you must have gone through this post, you will have discovered the 7 Day Diet Meal Plan for Filipinos Weight Loss.
There is a hard truth that comes with any regular Filipino diet, and that is the fact that with it, your chances of adding some extra pounds is high. This is simply due to its tasty nature.
Regularly consuming such meals just the way it is going to end up adding unwanted calories to your body. You do not want to deal with the excesses that come with unwanted calories. This is why you need to do everything to ensure that your meal is taken in the safest proportion.
Some people make the mistake of thinking they can get rid of the extra calories by just engaging in exercises. This is not entirely true. This fact stems from the simple truth that not everyone has the discipline to stick to exercise routines. This is the main reason why many people find it difficult to control their weight through the use of exercise.
Nutritionists and dieticians are now beginning to advocate for the use of simple techniques like observing certain diet plans to ensuring a healthy life. This post will be revealing a seven-day meal plan that will help you in ensuring that you are taking your food in the right proportional of nutrients.
Listed below will be a seven-day diet meal plan that will be of great benefits to you without causing any serious damage to your body. It should be, however, noted that this diet plan had been properly structured with local Filipino dishes. Hence, you are just about to learn more about the efficacy of the Filipino dishes.
With this meal plan, you can really have your nutrients well balanced in your body without having any nutrients served in extra amounts.
7 Days Step by Step guide for filipino diet meal plan
Day One Monday
An excellent way to get this started is to stick with the following:
- For breakfast – having spam with scrambled eggs alongside with your garlic rice is a good option. This is because it will provide you with the required morning energy without giving you any unwanted calories.
- Morning Snack – You are expected to take fresh fruit as your morning snacks.
- Lunch – taking Pollo con cetas along with rice will be a perfect follow-up meal after your snacks.
- Afternoon snacks – as an average Filipino, you will want to have a snack after lunch time, and for the first day, kani salad won’t be such a bad idea.
- Dinner – you can wrap up the first day with rice, tofu steaks, and bean sprouts.
Day two Tuesday
On the second day of observing this perfect meal plan, this is what should be on your menu:
- For breakfast – going light with an option of mushroom omelet and bread will be quite helpful to kick start the day.
- Morning snack – having just fresh fruit will be okay at this time
- Lunch – you can take stuffed porkloin, mangoes along with some cashew plus rice.
- Afternoon snacks – caramel source with pannacotta will do just fine for your lunch snacks
- Dinner – you should close this second day with fish fillet put in lemon butter alongside with some dill sauce plus rice.
You can almost observe that the second day comes with an entirely different menu. This is just to ensure that your body nutrients are balanced in the most effective way.
Day Three Wednessday
To make sure you are staying on course, this is what your third-day menu should look like:
- For breakfast – granola alongside, dried fruit, nut and some yogurt will be a nice way to start your day.
- Morning snack – your regular fresh fruit will be just perfect.
- Lunch – just perfect for your afternoon meal would be spaghetti Aglio olio e peperoncino.
- Afternoon snack – feel like having a snack after lunch then taking chicken tortilla will be a healthy option.
- Dinner – you can bring your day to a close with apple, prune stuffed pork along with some rice.
Day Four Thursday
Still, on course for your perfect meal plan, this is what your fourth-day menu should look like:
- For breakfast – on the fourth day, you are permitted to indulge some croquet madame.
- Morning snack – as regular it is still your fresh fruit
- Lunch – for your lunch on this day, the salpicao, vegetables, and some rice would just be perfect
- Afternoon snack – get an oatmeal cookie
- Dinner – cap your day with chicken parmigiana and some pasta.
Day Five Friday
This is what the menu layout for the fifth day will look like:
- For breakfast – having come this far, you are allowed to have some vegetable fried rice along with chicken nuggets
- Morning snack – your regular fresh fruit
- Lunch – have a good time with breaded fish fillet alongside with honey mustard as your dip. Do not forget to include vegetables and rice.
- Afternoon snack – around this time of the day, you are advised to have a classic ceasar salad
- Dinner – finalizing with beef sukiyaki will be a brilliant way to end the day.
Day six and seven. Saturday and Sunday
The following menu will do just fine for the other two days.
- For breakfast – you can have your taho for breakfast since it is very easy to come across on the streets. It is actually made from soft and fresh tofu. It is not only considered as a breakfast food but can also be used a very light snack. You should, however, avoid eating the colored taho.
- Morning snack – having your fresh fruit in place will be just perfect
- Lunch – a repeat of the spaghetti aglio olio e peperonico won’t hurt.
- Afternoon snack – the lightly sweetened version of leche flan will be a good choice
- Dinner – you can have some Ensaladang Talong along with Sambong Tea and some Grilled Chicken Wings.
Drinks For Everyday
You do not have to take any drinks along with your meal all in the name of washing down your food with a glass of liquid. There are drinks you can take to make this meal plan process a complete success. Listed below will be some things that you can take to ensure a healthy diet:
- Soy milk
- Fresh coconut juice
- Herbal teas
You can actually have any of these during the course of your meal. With these, you will certainly cut down on your calorie intake without you knowing it.
These are just some excellent ways of having a healthy Filipino meal. This diet meal plan is just perfect. Making sure this is regularly observed will actually go a long way in helping you in distributing nutrients evenly across your entire body.
Possible Side Effects
This is a meal plan that is solely focused on ensuring a balanced diet. There is really nothing more to it. In other words, your chances of having any form of side effects during this meal plan are almost down to zero. It is just a healthy process. It is as simple as that.
In conclusion of all that has been said above, the regular Filipino diet can be tasty for all you care. However, you must try to remember that you may just be trading your wellbeing for some extra calories. Generally speaking, this is not a good choice, and this is why you are advised to start looking for alternative meal plans that can help you in this regards. The above 7 Day Diet Meal Plan for Filipinos is a good place to start your weight control measures from. For a much healthier lifestyle, you can count on this meal plan.